PDA

View Full Version : Feel weird about my life at the moment

phil06
20-09-11, 00:30
I feel weird about my life at the moment. I have had a busy week after a quiet few months but still don't feel pleased at how it went. My birthday is a few weeks off and I'm inviting a big group of friends and work colleagues and I invited more thinking loads would cancel but many have agreed so I had a panic attack last night about the nerves of being in a big crowd. I fear being too big headed about too many people showing or being too withdrawn from nerves. It's a bit out my comfort zone.

Also dating I've become quite fussy been single a few years and I find it's harder for me to date as I just feel so picky about things.

I feel stressed, depressed and it lease me feeling all strange, depersonalized, down, edgy. I'm trying to make things better but sometimes I just prefer so sit in and worry. Some Days I think works ok some days I just want another job.

I don't know what's come about me anybody else relate? :shrug:

M155anthr0p3
20-09-11, 21:08
I think sometimes it's good to be out of our comfort zone....otherwise we just sit there in our little bubble. I try and do something every day that makes me feel uncomfortable, just to prove to myself that I can.

Why should you sit there wallowing in self pity on your birthday. You should be around people that make you feel good!

And there's certainly nothing wrong with being fussy about who you date!