PDA

View Full Version : New here, help!

lorien
20-09-11, 09:34
10 years ago I had my very first anxiety attack, probably the most frightening day of my life, to cut a long story short I had an excellent Doctor, referred me to a councillor, who was amazing.

For the last 4 years I have been in control of the anxiety, for the last 10 months I,ve been feeling the best I ever have. As a family we've had a really stressful year and I have to say I've coped brilliantly.

Today I've woken up with a pain in my left leg and my vein is swollen, probably varicose vein, going to the doctors later this morning, but the anxiety is back with a vegence. All the usual, feel sick, upset stomach, can't keep still, shaking etc. etc.

I know I need to keep calm and take control again, but I just can't shake it today.:weep:

Irisheyes
20-09-11, 09:45
Hi lorie i hope your okay....well done on coping with a stressful year maybe your body is telling you to rest after all of it...you are going to be fine as youve been there before and recovered...remember that...try not to worry too much about the vein it can be sorted by the doctor as well as your anxiety symptoms...all the best linda