PDA

View Full Version : back to work on friday!

Kate21
20-09-11, 16:47
I know been all positive this past couple of days but I called work to see if they'd but me back on the rota yet and I have my first day back on friday. I'm crapping it! I know I have to do it and it will be nice to have routine again, and I know once i'm there I'll be fine but I'm so scared! It's going to be on my mind all week now :/
THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

Mr.Jitters
20-09-11, 16:57
What are you going to do to treat yourself after your first day back? :)

M155anthr0p3
20-09-11, 17:03
KATE - A NEW PAIR OF VERY EXPENSIVE SHOES!!!!!!!

You can do it!!! xxx

Kate21
25-09-11, 10:01
Well I did it! the 1st day back was good I even stayed on the bar in the evening (They usually let me run food if i'm working friday night so i'm not on the busy bar.) So I am proud of this.
The 2nd day was harder i had a horrible customer, i wish i had stood up for myself a bit because he was very rude. this put me on a big downer and I felt a bit teary and paranoid that people were now watching me. Then just as I thought 'I can't do this maybe I should leave' I went round the back to get get a drink and there was my rude coustomer getting a plaster from my colleague because he'd cut his hand. Now that is a fine example of karma! After that I got to the end of my shift then went to the cinema with my friend :-)

When my first wage comes in though I will get those expensive shoes! :-D x

Carrera74
25-09-11, 13:05
Well done you. Post a pic of your shoes when you get them!! :))

Kate21
25-09-11, 16:20
I will, how do I post a pic though? x