PDA

View Full Version : Bad day at the office

terror-x
20-09-11, 21:36
hi guys ive had a really bad day today at work after my boss spoke to me like a peice of crap he came in with a bad mood on him and belive it or not i was the one who got it for the simple reason hes my brother in law i hated it so much gave me palpitations made me feel so angry in th chest just dident know what to do im came so close to quiting my job. it was that bad:weep::weep:

im very tearfull at the minuite wrighting this im really upset just need my freinds on here to talk to to be honest. :weep:

Dafyddjohndavies
23-09-11, 03:26
The guy sounds like a knob.

Just try to ignore it. I had a customer service job once where I got shouted at constantly. In the end you just learn to dis associate yourself from it and just think about something else. If he continues to be a dick then have a word with him. If that doesn't help then quit. Life's too short!

macc noodle
23-09-11, 08:00
Oh poor you - and as your brother in law he should have more respect and understanding for you and the problems you are having - is he aware of them?

Also, as a boss, he should not vent his frustrations on his workforce - bad move!

That said, Terror - just try and see it as a one off from him - we all have bad days and today will be better :)

Will be thinking of you and perhaps catch you this evening in chat.

Macc Noodle

diane07
23-09-11, 08:57
Terror,

Its awful when a boss does something like this and i can understand why it has upset you, its even worse when its your brother in law.

Maybe he'll apologise to you, its not fair that you should quit your job.

Hope today is a better day for you.

di xx

pippaj
29-09-11, 19:33
i ended leaing my job due to abullying boss so well done for sticking it out and being better than that!

keta
29-09-11, 20:57
Hi terror , I think on day like that is best to take it on the chin and ignore everyone that's my self defence. Hope you feeling better now :)