PDA

View Full Version : Bingbongilypoop :)

MrMonkey
17-05-06, 17:35
Ok, I've been getting a few comments about the content of my signature below, and I can't say I'm surprised really. The basis of it is simple: It is IMPOSSIBLE to be happy and panic at the same time, so by making fun of your anxiety you are robbing it of it's power.

Therefore, I want everyone who reads this thread to give their anxiety a silly name too, maybe even a silly appearance (dress him up in a polka dot mni skirt and swimwear- whatever!), but if you are REALLY stuck. I'll name them for you :D

My anxiety is called Bingbongilypoop, what's yours?

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

Daisybun
17-05-06, 17:36
Just like dealing with the Boggarts in Harry Potter?

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Alexandra
17-05-06, 18:25
Love the nickname for you anxiety. Must admit ive never given it a thought to name mine LOL[^][:P]

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

marie ross
17-05-06, 19:00
Hi,

Like it, can't think of a single name i'd like to call mine, although it would probably be something not very nice!!!!! Although its true about your panic going when you are happy or laughing, some of the topics on here lately have been brilliant and i've had such a good laugh, keep them coming please!!!!

Marie (?????????????)

scoobygirl2005
17-05-06, 19:15
Daisybun, know what you mean about the boggarts, its just like them isn't it. That was funny when Professor Snape came out the cupboard with Nevils granny's clothes on lol, think that was what it was. Wasn't it? lol. Harry Potter is a great film.

Scooby2005
x x