PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Laine
21-09-11, 07:40
I found this forum in the hope that I can chat to other sufferers of anxiety disorders.

I've always been an anxious sort of person and was treated for depression a couple of years ago due to a life changing event in 2008. All was going okay until the beginning of this year when one night out of the blue I convinced myself I was having a heart attack and about to die, since then the feeling of dying is with me every day and its driving me mad!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and being able to talk to other sufferers.

nomorepanic
21-09-11, 07:47
Hi Laine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
21-09-11, 08:15
Hi Laine,

Welcome to NMP

We hope you get the support and help you need, and i'm sure you'll make some great friends here along the way.

Best wishes

di x

KayleighJane
21-09-11, 08:41
I found this forum in the hope that I can chat to other sufferers of anxiety disorders.

I've always been an anxious sort of person and was treated for depression a couple of years ago due to a life changing event in 2008. All was going okay until the beginning of this year when one night out of the blue I convinced myself I was having a heart attack and about to die, since then the feeling of dying is with me every day and its driving me mad!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and being able to talk to other sufferers.

Hi there, i totally understand where your coming from there as I have been through this and have had those feeling myself, although they are not as intense right now the feelings are still there which is a pain:doh:

anytime you want to chat feel free to pm me.

Kayleigh x

Laine
21-09-11, 08:52
thanks for the welcome :)

its such a relief to know that I'm not the only person in the world feeling like this lol