PDA

View Full Version : lustral

crazycat
17-05-06, 19:49
hi to everyone iam new to this site.and have just started to take lustral/sertraline for anxiety and panic attacks. i would like to here from other people who have been on them and how long before they started to feel better.as iam of work at the moment and dont want to be of to long i feel like iam letting people down . please help

Alexandra
18-05-06, 12:53
Hi Tina

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help, support & advice on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

May Day
18-05-06, 14:38
Hi Tina

welcome to the site ... you've come to the right place to find advice and a few friends into the bargain

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

nomorepanic
18-05-06, 18:51
Hi Tina

A big warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help. You may want to browse under the medication forum or do a search for previous posts about those meds.

Nicola

chucklehound
19-05-06, 17:18
Hi Tine, welcome to NMP

kellynwv
29-06-06, 16:13
Hi,

I have been on Lustrel for almost 4 weeks now. Almost all my anxiety sypmtoms are gone and my worrying has been reduced. I have had minimal side effects. I love it!

Jenny
29-06-06, 20:06
Hi
I have been taking Lustral for about 3 years now. They did help a bit, but not as good as Fluoxetine. I am coming off them now very slowly with help of the doctor. I would much rather take something natural then prescription drugs. Less hassle with side effects, and stopping them when you want to,. but then what suits one doesn't neccessarily suit another.

Best Wishes
Jenny xxxxx