PDA

View Full Version : feeling despair

pauln2
22-09-11, 06:54
Hi..I am filled with fear and anxiety. There seems no way out to the fear and worry of my job, the manager I find threatening and the depression. I cant seem to get through to myself that I am not dying but feel so helpless and just dont know how I will survive each day. Calling people helps for a while and then it all starts off again. I am sure you all know this feeling

eva82
24-09-11, 20:23
Yes I know the feeling all too well. I try to focus on the positive aspects of my life (my supportive family, friends, I have a roof over my head, food to eat, great medical care, and so on). But I know how hard it is when all you feel is anxiety all day long. I have been suffering with this for almost 3 years now, and at times I get so depressed because I just want to enjoy life instead of just trying to get by everyday! I am sorry you are feeling like this and I hope that it will pass soon for the both of us!

Bethie
28-09-11, 00:15
Do you take medication?

paulhem
28-09-11, 06:08
You need to address the issues with your job/boss as soon as possible.

Stress from this is making you feel worse.

You are definitely not dying as you know. Im sure you are reading this feeling a little better. Keep battling and you can beat this.