PDA

View Full Version : dizziness and headaches and stiff neck?

missykat
22-09-11, 18:55
where do i even start like..... ok, well last friday stayed over in my sisters house noticed a ringing in my righ ear it lasted all night and wen i woke up during the night the room was spinning and i got dizzy. went away the next day and had headache took asprin and went away. retuned home and kept gettin more headaches and have a constant stiff and sore neck. i notice these headaches are always on my left side near the back of my head and a throbbin pain sometimes especially wen moving around. this morning i got up out of bed and the whole room started spinning, it lasted a good few mins it scared me. got tru the day and had another headache. :( so today i dug out my dads death certificate and googled his brain tumor (cause of death) and now im paranoid i have one..... im 25 have to be realistic here, but i do really fear this. my ear gets itchy and so does my throat cud be inner ear infection. :( but im CONVINCED its a tumor :( ugh any advise?

missykat
22-09-11, 19:00
also had a cold last week so maybe that's something to do with it.... :/

Ddcoo
22-09-11, 19:29
I have got something similar at the moment which started a couple of weeks ago and the doctor put me on Cinnarizine to help the dizziness and loss of balance. He said he thought it was an inner ear infection and it sounds as though you might have something similar. At the moment I am doing saline rinses and inhaling to try and get rid of the blockage, so it might be worth giving it a go. Do hope you feel better soon.