PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!

JueDrop
22-09-11, 19:17
Hi All,

My name is Julie. I am 31 years old. I have had depression for the past 2 and a half years but also suffer from stress and anxiety. Mostly, it is work related. I had a course of counselling last year and also did a NLP course which was very helpful until my dog died suddenly in January and things at work got a lot worse. I have been on sertraline since being diagnosed with depression in 2009 but since my problems have increased and this medication is no longer effective my doctor is reducing my sertraline and putting me on venlafaxine. I am signed off work for four weeks. I am also looking for alternative employment because my place of work is unbearable. I found a link for this website from another webpage but I cannot remember which one. It could have been the NHS but I'm not 100% certain.

Anyway I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Julie

diane07
22-09-11, 19:18
Hi JueDrop

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.