PDA

View Full Version : wait for it now ...

stimpy
14-04-04, 02:32
[8D] Yes I've been a busy bunny again.

I went to the Severn Valley Railway, and we took some great photos.
Here's one of them http://www.trainsimcentral.co.uk/image/temp/004.jpg
I got to go in the drivers section and put some coal on the fire and let off some steam. It was magic ! :D

I've been shopping in Birmingham, twice !
Because Alex left a care bear in the body shop and I had to go back and get him! :(

We've had such lovely weather, that I have even been brave enough to have a go at gardening again.
So if everything I've planted comes up we will have peas, beans, tomatos, pumpkins, nasturniums, nightscented stock and a cracking little herb garden!

We also have 20 frogs, a newt called tiny (because he's my newt .. as in small ... oh never mind [:p]) and a goldfish called loch ness,(as he is impossible to catch and you don't see him very often)living in the pond and stream.

So all in all an eventful week.
Dentist in the morning, and the builder is coming to fix my roof, so another hectic day head! [xx(]

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

Meg
14-04-04, 12:34
Brilliant Liz - yet again well done.

If you or anyone else wants to off load any frogs or hedgehogs I'm looking to rid my garden of slugs and snails naturally this year instead of several mega size slug pellet jars or vets elbow length gloves and a torch !

It's a walled garden so they'll be very safe.

Will travel to collect.

Meg

twister
14-04-04, 13:40
Well done liz - sounds like you've had a fab time!

Emily

Buby
14-04-04, 14:46
well done liz, and the fish sounds funny. we had a hedgehog cum rite up to our backdoor not too long ago, and wen i wanted to have a look he had gone, gd job me cats dint get it. and we have frogs too, but i dont like em, cos u can hear them sqeakin at nite (how do u spell sqeakin, is it like that or squeakin?) anyway. but theyre really big and they kinda sweet too.

hugs Rachel xxxx

nomorepanic
17-04-04, 18:58
Wow Liz

You did so well and I am so pleased for you. You are really getting your life back together and it is so lovely to see.

xx

Nicola

stimpy
19-04-04, 13:41
I still suffer from the odd flap, and depersonalization now and again, but over all Steve says I'm doing great. (Although sometimes I don't believe him.)

I'm thinking about a new shed, new lino, new bathroom carpet ... - so I must be feeling better.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

nomorepanic
19-04-04, 22:07
Oh Liz - spending money - is that the new therapy !!

Good luck to you and the bank balance! - lol

Nicola