PDA

View Full Version : so worried

lourah1989
23-09-11, 11:22
:blush:hi guys

just a quick 1 im so worried at the moment, recently after having sex i discovered i was bleeding ever so lightly after sexual intercourse it lasted probley 5 minutes and then it disappeared i was due on around this time aswell ... and came on like 5 days later my period was a bit late aswell but i was worrying about it quiet abit at the time ! then the other week i came on my period 2 weeks early it was quiet light and diffrent to my other periods it started of almost black blood and then got lighter and went after 7 days, i did a week before this happened take the morning after pill which im guessin could have somethink to do with this ??? then today as disgusting as this may sound i lost some discharge like a clear ball of rubber with a bit of white in it ... i no it sounds minging :blush:!!! does anyone now if this all sounds normal ? im going out my mind thinking i have cervical cancer or somethink :mad::ohmy: if anyone has any advise please help before i worry my self to death x

selphie
23-09-11, 13:08
have you any children???:)

Babikins
23-09-11, 13:18
The morning after pill can really upset a girls cycle, I would say it probably has a lot to do with that. But when it comes to unusual bleeding, I would always nip to see the doctor to put my mind at ease :)

lourah1989
23-09-11, 14:03
no i dont have any children and thank you xxx