PDA

View Full Version : Upper arm pain on and off -especially when walking??

VioletWings
23-09-11, 17:14
This symptom has been really bothering me the last week. I'm just recovering from a bad cold today, and I was doing ok before that -well I was getting out and about. Just before I came down with the cold I was going a little walk with my boyfriend and got left upper arm/shoulder pain/discomfort -it seemed to happen as I walked (with each footstep) so I had to turn around and come home. I have had something similar before, but not just lately.

Then during the few days indoors during the cold I have had left arm pains at random times. Usually just for a couple of minutes and then it goes. Just before I got it when lying down, then I walked out into the garden and got it faintly in my shoulder again - the more discomforting type pain that I got when walking last time.

I have had two echocardiagram tests and 24 hour monitors in the past, the last one was about a year and a bit ago. Sadly, this doesn't stop these pains bothering me, they're a relatively new thing in my anxiety journey, and it's just because they've happened this last week more so.

I wondered if it could be because I am run down? I am also feeling extremely exhausted and like I can't walk around much (even in the house)

Does this sound all anxiety related or something I could do with asking the doc about?

Thanks for reading this, realise it's a bit lengthy!