PDA

View Full Version : ladder.

evil monkey
23-09-11, 19:46
I don't know if this is male/female, or individual. I've been given advice of 'one rung of the ladder at a time', but I've always had my doubts about that. (lady at the job centre said it to me. I sort of nodded appreciatively but knew it wasn't quite right).

Guys, do u think it is more like getting the concrete foundation built below the ladder ? and once that's there you can put the ladder up and do a lot of it ? (otherwise the ladders flat on the floor)

Or could it be more an individual thing rather than how each gender approaches it.

Thanks.....yep...but no, it's not a luck thing. It's not waiting till the right thing happens, its having the foundation for being able to make other things happen x.

macc noodle
25-09-11, 08:02
Evil - the answer to that my friend it - it is an individual thing and is whatever works for you .
xxxx

janetxx
25-09-11, 08:05
monk you have to be very careful cos for every ladder there is also a snake to slide right back down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

janetxx
25-09-11, 08:09
but on the brighter side everyone at some point or another in there lives rolls a few sixes :) good luck monk xxxx

Magic
25-09-11, 10:57
evilmokey ,Keep going evil, one day you will be on top of that ladder.Don't fall off.
Take care x

evil monkey
25-09-11, 19:16
Thanks. I think what it is, the solid base is 'confidence', and then the rungs are the things that come with confidence, eg relationships/job/social life/holidays/nights out/all the other nice things to look forward to.