PDA

View Full Version : worried at weekends

selphie
23-09-11, 22:46
friday today and im dreading tommorow.:scared15:
im usaully full of worry on a week day dont know why i just wake up and i lay in bed and worry bout getting up worrying when i will get my first ectopic 0r when my stomachache will come on thats the norm for me i get up get my little girl ready for school and look after my 6 month old little boy and my husbend goes to work and im just left feeling on edge about nothing really sometimes i dont even no why im worried????:unsure:

i think its coz i think that somethings going to happen and my little boys going to be left alone.

but satardays diffrent the kids are at home and my husbends at home but im still feeling really worried and nervous.

i remember last satarday i got up and i just sat on the sofa with my hands all sweaty and feeling really nervous just waiting for something to happen.
my husbend kept asking me what was wrong and i dident even no and i know it wasent coz i was alone coz everybody was in.
my husbend knows all bout my depression and anxiety but it dosent usally affect us.
i try not to put alot on his shoulders coz hes such a caring man and i dont want to feel like a burden on him.

i have a karaoke at my house on a sat and alot of freinds come over and try to relax but the last 3 weeks its been hard coz it seems like im now getting anxious all of the time.:weep:

i dont expect any replys from this i just needed someone to talk to tonight as my husbends in bed coz hes been working hard all day and he dosent deserve it all.
im just hoping that tommorow i can just have a :Dhappy day i dont want my weekends ruined aswell its hard enuff throgh the week daysxxxxx

thanks to all who has viewed this:flowers:

Mr.Jitters
23-09-11, 23:08
I hope tomorrow is a very happy day for you. We all need a day off! Enjoy karaoke :) And if it gets too much, there's always NMP.

selphie
24-09-11, 13:46
Mr jitters thankyou so much for your reply its made my satarday start alot better it has started happy thanks to you i hope you have a really happy:D day too i will enjoy karaoke and be thinking of you who has made my day a whole betterxxxx:hugs: