PDA

View Full Version : my eyes hurt

duke246810
24-09-11, 18:04
my eyes really hurt when i look left, right, up or down. they hurt when i turn around and look aswell. i had a bad headache yesterday, but didnt have this pain in my eyes, my head is also very pressure, especially when i lean down or stand up. i get pulsations in my head - sometimes very strong and painful. some large lumps have appeared on my left and right temples and at the top of my head, which are painful to touch. the crown of my head - which i think is the top at the back, is extremely sore as ive been scratching it, last night it began to bleed a little bit. im really worried that ive got a bleed to the brain or something.. :weep: also i keep getting pulsations in my left side and it hurts to lean that way, possibly my stomach.... :weep:

duke246810
24-09-11, 18:19
im also really worried that ive got Osteosarcoma as i have all the symptoms and ive never asked the doctor about the pains in my legs and behind my knees.

Dazfoxy530
24-09-11, 20:08
HI I often get weird eyes. Sort of spaced out and can ache a little. MY mum gets the same when she's depressed, says its just cause the body is tired, so not only do our muscles and limbs ache, so do our eyes. I find keeping busy helps with all these issues, it keeps you distracted. Perhaps go see the optician if your really worried but I'm sure your be fine.

swgrl09
25-09-11, 00:45
Pressure and pain when you lean forward or move around is one of the main signs of sinus congestion. You also can have sinus pain in your temples and around/behind your eyes. I had a sinus infection for three weeks this summer and my only symptoms were pain and pressure in my face and head. I did not have stuffy nose or anything, you don't need to always have those symptoms. Does that seem like it could be what you have?