PDA

View Full Version : Constant Nausea

oscar1
25-09-11, 02:00
Hi everyone. For the last Year or so, I have had an almost constant nausea. I have seen the doctor on several occasions but he just seems to put this down to my anxiety, as I have GAD. It experience Nausea almost everyday, not for the full day, but it will come on for a few hours at some point. It can usually vary to how bad it is, but sometimes it can be so bad that I have to lie/ or sit down until it passes. I just wondered if anyone else experiences this or if anyone knows any good ways to deal with nausea.

Thank you in advance.

selphie
25-09-11, 12:45
hi me i suffer with it.
its horrible i can get it the same as you it comes on and i have it for days on and off throughout the days.
do you suffer with a lot of acid???
i havent really found a thing really to help it im on lansoprazole which helps a bit and i sip water when it comes on real bad:winks:

kibbutz83
25-09-11, 12:56
Hi Oscar1, have you tried grated ginger, steeped in boiling water for a few minutes... strain and drink (add honey for sweetness)... it's very good for nausea, good luck :)

haynsey
25-09-11, 14:08
Hi,
I suffer from this as well, i get anxious belly everyday and nausea as well, had it for years, it is horrible.