PDA

View Full Version : ATOS

ParanoidScotsman
25-09-11, 02:51
Yes that Wonderful,caring, humane,compassionate company :wall:.....

I Suffer from Depression,Generalised Anxiety Disorder,ocd and paranoia

I am Currently on ESA(Limited work capablity) after winning my tribunal earlier this year after atos assessed me and i got awarded 0 points.. so i appealed and went to tribunal and got awarded 17 points.

Since ESA Peeps get checked every 6 months yesterday i got THE atos medical questionaire thing which is obviously gearing up for the medical assesement...

What i would i like to ask as i sadly can see how this is going to go

1. I attend my Atos Assessment.

2. I then get notified by letter that i am sutiable for work and prolly give me 0points or thereabouts and by them doing this to save the government money..

Can i still APPEAL AGAIN since i will be already on ESA or are you only allowed to appeal the once??.

london
25-09-11, 13:19
you can only get a 2nd appeal on a point of law, but if you have a new test you can appeal with in month, so dont worry a new test you can appeal and it dont need to be on a point of law
god bless

ParanoidScotsman
25-09-11, 13:58
you can only get a 2nd appeal on a point of law, but if you have a new test you can appeal with in month, so dont worry a new test you can appeal and it dont need to be on a point of law
god bless

Thank You! this will be a new test/new atos medical assessment (every 6 months)as part of the condition of me recieving ESA so if they fail me i can appeal and go to tribunal like the first time no problem,is that what you mean???.

Am i Understanding you right??.

london
25-09-11, 14:02
sure you can dont worry
god bless

Mr.Jitters
25-09-11, 15:04
Good luck!

ATOS - the organisation who told me that if I couldn't travel for an hour on public transport across the other side of the city to have a medical assessment and travel back home then I couldn't prove I had debilitating Agoraphobia.

ParanoidScotsman
27-09-11, 01:20
Anyone here been to their ATOS Medical Assessment lately??