PDA

View Full Version : brown discharge

selphie
25-09-11, 13:53
a few weeks ago i answered somebodys post when they noticed that they had brown discharge well now its happened to me last nite when i wiped i noticed that i had a faint stain of brown i dident think much of it as it was very faint so i flushed and thought no`more of it.
later on tho when i wiped there was more of it and had got worse it was a bit gooie.

last time i had this the doc said it was an infection but i really dont think it is:unsure: im not due for my period till two weeks i have a 6 month old and the last time i got this it was just after i had a baby???
thats when the doc said it was an infection.:huh:

i was told when i was carrying my baby that i had quiet a big fibroid would this be anything to do with it?

my periods are really really heavy aswell dont know if that means anything im a bit worried does any ladys have this or know more about it????:)

kibbutz83
25-09-11, 15:26
Hi, I used to get it at times. As far as I know it's hormone related, so I would say that the fact you have a 6 month old, could mean that your hormones are trying to "settle" back into a routine. I doubt it's an infection too. Good luck with motherhood xx

selphie
25-09-11, 15:47
thanks ive had it all day today it started last nite been on me mind all day ive had 5 children but only had since the last twoxx:)

kibbutz83
25-09-11, 23:40
Wow five! I guess it's a bit late to wish you luck with motherhood then :) If my memory serves me right, I only got the brown discharge after giving birth to my son, and I was told by my doctor that is was hormone related... it's something to do with "old blood" I think? Mine always settled within a couple of days :)

selphie
26-09-11, 12:23
hahah yes i am a dabb hand now when it comes to kids. yes i had it after my little girl and ive got it back after my last boy but it was 6 months ago does that seem to long ago to you??? its fading now after bout two daysxx:)

kibbutz83
26-09-11, 14:07
No it doesn't sound too long... I think as we get older, things take longer to settle. Our bodies don't "perform" as well after 5, as they would after one... :)

selphie
27-09-11, 19:31
thats a good answer its gone today thanks for your advice i had a really horrible achy pain down below in the right side of my stomach and that seeemed to go aswell weird.....:shrug:

Madmoo2711
22-01-18, 14:50
Hi, did you ever find out what this was because of?
A x

O_O
22-01-18, 14:55
Could have been ovulation, given the achey feeling and the fact that it was two weeks before your period.