PDA

View Full Version : Hello - i'm new!

sunday
25-09-11, 20:14
Hi, i think i have suffered from anxiety for 3 months now. I wanted to get some advice really - i have felt physically 'not normal' for all of this time with only a few normal days in between) GP tested me for all the usual, anemia, thyroid etc but all fine. I have been lightheaded, 'tingly', depersonalised, feelings of fear everyday for the last three months. I can be at home, or elsewhere and the feelings are still there although they tend to get worse when i'm in a big supermarket, etc. It feels SO physical that i worry so much its another sort of illness. I just wanted to know if other people, feel 'ill' most of the time as the symptoms i am getting arent your usual 'butterflys in stomach' kind of anxiety -those i can deal with! and its doesnt seem to depend on the situation -its all the time! I had my little girl in Jan and hate the fact that i feel rubbish most of the time -i just want to enjoy her and do as much as possible :-(. Any advice would be great.
Many thanks :)

nomorepanic
25-09-11, 20:16
Hi sunday

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

daybyday
25-09-11, 21:05
:welcome:

larissa
25-09-11, 22:18
sunday

I can't give advise,but I want you to know,my symptoms are scary,and far worse than butterflies in the tummy too. I have never suffered with anxiety before in my life,but my husband has,and now I can really sympathize with him and other suffers.It would be worth your while going to the doctors,to see what he says.
all the best.

sunday
25-09-11, 22:24
many thanks for your reply. would you mind saying what symptoms you experience? and if they happen most of the time?