PDA

View Full Version : im in tears- adreline will kill me

Em.ma
25-09-11, 21:15
im so scared of adrenaline killing me. im anxious 24 7... i think i stepped on something n it stings to press on that area of foot. im scared of cancer cause of adrenaline. ive had 3 colds this year, ear, throat sinus infection n sinus allegeries. rarely had colds b4 anxiety, no allergies, no infection. im beyond scared i may as well just learn to accept im dying young or give up.

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

it just doesnt make sense- anxiety causing weaker immunity. i cant write without muscle pain, carry a bag i cant even cough im going insane n out of control- i feel someone is watching me in the dark in my room. im so scared of my foot.

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

my counsseler told me yesterday i couldnt be seen as im notbad enough!! ive waited since feb. this happened b4 n they reffered me to yac - non nhs who said same thing. so im now back to the gp 4 another referral. no one sees hypochondria as a real illness:(

Anxious_gal
25-09-11, 21:25
Anxiety affects your body, rise,it makes your heart rate, your digestion to slow down, it tires you out being on a high alert the whole time and yes it does affect your immune system too.
Also you need to be eating right to keep your body healthy.

That's so messed up they refused you help, your anxiety is on the extreme level for someone so young :( I would keep asking for help.
could you talk to one of your teachers or any adult that might be able to help you?

If you ever get desperate you can walk into a hospital and they have to offer you mental health help, it's just nice to know that it's an option x

You are not dying, it's just being that stressed out can make you feel really really ill.
You need help in recognizing when you are over reacting and making something small into something life threatening, and that's really hard to do on your own,
CBT can really help with that.

Em.ma
25-09-11, 21:37
thank u
gp's seemed relectant to make a cbt referall. just makes me think more that ha is not treated right.
i have though about 'checking' my self into a mental health ward. ive showed gp's n counsselers threads from this site. still no bloody luck but ill keep on- i can try my head of 6th form but all shes interseted is in grades- i told her bout my bro being in hops 1st thing she said 'well when u gonna be back in' not 'im sorry to hear that' my family doesnt get it either. my arm kills after tryping that on ipod n wrist to. i cant breathr without back n chest hurting- its beyond riduclious now.

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

my foot stings badly to walk on on one side.

Anxious_gal
25-09-11, 21:39
Another poster posted this link http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax.cfm?Info_ID=53
They are work sheets for health anxiety, I thought it could help .

ugh I'm so sorry the doctors you are seeing sound horrible and useless :(
thing with doctors are they are also just people and some people just aren't very nice :(
It doesn't sound like they are giving any help at all!

Em.ma
25-09-11, 21:42
thank u.
ive actually found a good gp which im seeing . they reffered my mum 4 cbt with a click of the finger pmsl . im gonna need to convince them- they say go online- probs cause im a teen but i want someone there to support me.