PDA

View Full Version : scared of being pregnant?

miniholly
25-09-11, 21:38
Well over a week ago me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom twice, we checked the condoms and there were no tears/rips/holes etc.
i came off the pill after my last period this time last month
however on friday exactly a week after me and my boyfriend had sex, i noticed i had the urge to pee more and felt very bloated.
though i'm also getting my period cramps, moodiness etc. the usual symptoms i get right before i'm about to start my period.
i'm due on today but i heard that coming off the pill can throw off your periods anyway and also heard it can cause frequent urinating.
i'm pretty worried as i have no desire to become pregnant and me and my boyfriend are in no financial state to have a child, i'm sweating and shaking at the thought of it.
i don't even know how to talk to my boyfriend about this, i know he'd understand and support me but its really worrying that i'm having these symptoms a week after having sex.
i'm in such a state of panic, becoming pregnant is one of my biggest fears lately.
would i get pregnancy symptoms THAT soon or is just the fact i'm coming off the pill?
someone please help

Anxious_gal
25-09-11, 21:51
Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone, some women seem to just know, and others haven't a clue right up until they give birth.
You do need to wait a certain amount of time before a pregnancy test ill show that your pregnant.
But if you used protection, it's highly unlikely.
I really think your body is just adjusting to coming off the pill