PDA

View Full Version : On the path to recovery finally.

Dangermouse99
26-09-11, 11:53
Hi all, I'm new to this site, i was recommended it by my Mom who used it during her problems. My name is Sophie and i have been fighting depression since i was 16 years old. I struggle to talk about my feelings and my up and down moods have affected almost every relationship i have had. I have never used a site like this so i'm not sure what to expect! I started taking Citolopram today, 10mg for a week then up to 20mg...i'm slightly afraid and feel id like some support in my path to recovery. It's taken me until now to seek help and get myself better...i'm hoping to be able to open up with my feelings a little...

diane07
26-09-11, 11:55
Hi Dangermouse99

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nilepalace304
26-09-11, 12:12
HI dangermouse, welcome. hope you make lots of new friends and get some answers to help you. dont worry about asking anything, no one will think your stupid. good luck

Dangermouse99
26-09-11, 12:51
Thanks very much for the welcome x