PDA

View Full Version : Help please

gizmoxx
26-09-11, 13:32
Hi
can anyone help me? ive suffered from anxiety for years but have had a pretty good stretch of no symptoms for a while now, until the other day :( i am going to see my GP tomorrow and hopefully my meds etc will be reviewed, but something happened today that is out of the ordinary for me, i was sat just staring at a tattoo i have and suddenly felt i hated it and wanted to scratch it off :/ this worried me and now ive got a long sleeve on so not to see it, but then in the car listening to the radio had the same sort of thought, hated the sound of it and needed to switch t off! whats wrong with me ?
Sherrie x

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

anyone? :(

James1983
26-09-11, 21:10
Hello Sherrie, I get feelings of extreme dislike for something and an immediate impulse to change things, I might have a CD for years, love it and play it often in the car and all of a sudden just like overnight i dont like it any more, hate it and give it to the charity shop. i think it is just the way we are. If something gets to use we want to change it but with a tattoo its not going to be an instant change so you covering it up is i suppose a way putting it out of sight out of mind. Dont worry. :)