PDA

View Full Version : New and anxious.

clarry
26-09-11, 14:22
Hello. I found this group by accident whilst googling panic attacks.
I am 4 something and am getting divorced after 20 years of marriage, my husband has found someone else.
Sometimes i am ok, but other times i feel like i am being dropped down a mine shaft, and today am so anxious i have vomited after an attack.
Just knowing life can go on and others have similar feelings would help. Thanks.

diane07
26-09-11, 14:24
Hi clarry

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vix86
26-09-11, 15:23
Hi Clarry,

I found this group the same way. Sorry to hear things are bleak at the moment, i suppose one positive to take from it is that what you're suffering is circumstantial, so it follows that as your circumstances improve (and they will) you sense of well-being will improve also.

Have you been to the doctor yet to discuss this? If not, book an appointment now and go - don't allow yourself to suffer any longer than is necessary.

All the best,

Vix

tatt2
26-09-11, 17:52
:welcome:hi there clarry, all my anxiety and panic attacks started in a similar way hope things will improve for us both try and keep your chin up x:bighug1:

louisehoppy
27-09-11, 11:25
Hi Clarry

Welcome to NMP Im new as well and I suffer from anxiety and panic.

Louise x