PDA

View Full Version : Lumps and bump all over my arms and legs??!!

JemLo
26-09-11, 22:19
Hi, Im new to the site, I have a worrie about lumps and bumps in my arms and legs,For a better understanding of what its like.. its as if when i put pressure on my arm and run my hand up it there are ridges in my muscle..Im to scared to go and see a doctor..Anyone know what this might be? or have something like this? thanks :blush: x

daybyday
26-09-11, 22:23
I think it may just be the normal variations in muscles, tendons and even some fat spots under the skin.
I notice in on myself. So I hope it is ok too.

JemLo
26-09-11, 22:29
I hope so, I know its prob just me over thinking. The only way to find out would be to see a doctor I suppose, I just cant bring myself to do it x

swgrl09
27-09-11, 15:02
I have those. I wouldn't worry. It's ridging in the muscle, and can be worse when you have muscle spasms.

Aussie11
27-09-11, 17:09
I have this and became very paranoid about it last year. I have them behind my knees and up back of thighs, aswell as on upper arms. I was worried they were lymph nodes. Had several doctors check them and never really got definite answer in what they were, but had ultrasound on them and they didn't show anything nasty. Sonographer saw some lymph nodes around there but said they weren't abnormal. If they start getting bigger go and get checked by doctor, just so they can reassure you it's completely normal.

11claire1111
27-09-11, 19:13
Hi.

My partner has these on his arms and legs and so does one of my close friends. Partner has been to see the doctor and apparently they are lumps of gristle and nothing to worry about. x.

Anxious_gal
27-09-11, 19:55
Are you rather slim?
When I run my fingers hard over my arms on the smooth side I can feel ridges.....
Is this what you feel?