PDA

View Full Version : counciling and cbt

panictomuch
27-09-11, 07:34
So went to see someone to talk about my problems. She reccomended counciling and cbt. Quite excited to get on with it and feel happy that I will finally start feelin better. One minute I feel happy about it and the next I think but what if it doesn't work. What if nothin works? There's no hope and non of this s guna work because I don't have anxiety, its an illness.

I'm just waiting for my first appointment to come through so that I can get on with it and hopefully then my life. She said I have what they call generlized health anxiety. If anymore sufferes from it will you please tell me your symptoms?

It doesn't make me not want to go out or stop me from going out and doing things but it makes me nervous and scared when I am out. Worries if ill see people I don't wanna see etc. I'm woried that I'm not guna get back to myself. My mind constantly goes over and over with worry. Thinkin 'what if' wonderin what life would be like if I wasn't here (if that makes sense) wonderin what people would do if I wernt here. I alwasy want to know what's guna happen. I want to know what my llife is guna be like in 10years. I want another baby just so there's a future in my life (but I know I actually don't want one now) and that if I hgave one now I know I'm guna have one sort of thing. Because if I leave it somethin might happen and I might not be able to have another babt etc etc. I just want things ver and done with even if its the washing and housework.

Thanks