PDA

View Full Version : Dready feeling in chest

fed up with it
18-05-06, 16:29
Today is the first day of my period and i feel awful like a dread feeling inside my chest, not a normal feeling but awful, The type of feeling doesnt matter what you do you cant get away from, i have to wait for it to go it seems to come in waves, and a funny feeling like i want to cry but more of a build up tension in my throat and chest does anyone else get this?

c.lambert

marie ross
18-05-06, 16:50
Hi,

How us women have to suffer!!! I suffer badly whilst on my period, if i thought the anxiety was bad before, its seem 10 times worse when i'm due. I just seem so tense, and i'm sure its one of the reasons why i had my first panic attack in over a year last night. It sounds like anxiety and good old fashioned PMT, i think, i don't realise i've got it half the time until i've bitten everyones head off in the house and i think its them being unreasonable not me!!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

joolsukuk
18-05-06, 18:55
hi
poor you, xx i think that tension you say in your throat maybe you tensing so as not to cry ive done this better to have a good weep let it all go..hope you feel better soon xx

jools xx

fed up with it
18-05-06, 19:11
Hi thats what worries me, i didnt feel sad just a real horrid down type feeling, i couldnt have cried if i tried.

c.lambert

shiv
19-05-06, 11:29
Oh Gawd!

I get this exact same feeling! A couple of weeks ago I had it and it wouldn't go for 3 days. But I can tell you that I've not had it since, touch wood

I know it's horrible, just another manifestation of anxiety and periods don't really help do they!

Shiv x