PDA

View Full Version : hypnotherapy for panic attacks

fizz
18-05-06, 18:23
Hi everyone,hope youve all had a good day,:DI was just wondering if anyone has tried hypnotherapy for panic attacks,ive tried two,looking back the first one was just after my money thats the first thing he asked for when i attended my session but at the time i thought he was going to help me so i paid him and went back for a second session, then i had another hypnotherapist who was really interested in my problem altough he didnt cure it, i felt really positive while i was there with him and the next day i was just back to my usual panicky self,
id be really grateful if anyone who has tried hypnotherapy could let me know what it was like for them

thanks
joanne

joolsukuk
18-05-06, 18:36
hi
i havent been to one but i have downloaded some from internet and they are helpful to relax when feeling a bit of anxiety..the best one i found was paul mckenna its free not about panics but just relaxing his voice is so soothing give them a try might save you abit of money?..xx

jools xx

nomorepanic
18-05-06, 18:46
My experience is on the website.....

How Hypnotherapy can help with Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=hypnotherapy)

Nicola

carlin
18-05-06, 18:56
Hi there, had it done and it served its purpose for me at the time...i.e. going to minorca for family holiday. Couldn't keep at it though because of the extreme cost of appx. 80 pounds per session..take care and keep in touch x

Keitharcher
18-05-06, 19:31
Hi

Yes I went for hypnotherapy and found it very useful, I think the trick is you gotta tell yourself it will help then it does

Keith