PDA

View Full Version : Strange feelings worried!!!

lee270780
27-09-11, 19:26
Hi, just latley been having weird feelings like im losing concentration or forgetting what im doing sometimes im talking and i forget what im going to say next, im hoping this is just my anxiety but im worried its something more, had a sore back recently and arms and legs feel weak and sore muscles so started panicking that i had M.S. Its also strange because i work in sales and when im speaking to people about stuff i talk about everyday its like my mind just goes and i need to get back on track of what im talking about or i could be fine one minute then completley distracted the next followed by a wave of panic! Anyone had this?

selphie
27-09-11, 19:41
i get this alot sometimes i will be talking to someone then stop and say what was i saying:unsure: and a couple of years back when i was relly anxious i used to totally lose concentration and a wave of panic used to come over me and i used to ring my mum terrified and i was bout 30 at the time she used to come round and i would say to her im scared coz i cant think of what i was doing saying or i cant thinkn of anything and thougt i was losing my mind and im fine now i def think it is anxiety:ohmy:

Boxerharvey
28-09-11, 11:43
Someone posted a thread the same a few months ago and below is what I replied with I hope it helps-

I get this alot especially when im going through a rough patch with my anxiety symptoms. I can be in the middle of saying something to someone and my mind just goes blank and I cant get my words out or remember what I was going to say. It happens on the phone sometimes too but I find the more you worry and panic about it the worse it gets. I just try to tell myself it is just down to an over tired and anxious mind as thats what my doctor keeps telling me.

lee270780
11-10-11, 16:17
thanks for the replys, it really helps to know im not going crazy!