PDA

View Full Version : overian cancer worry :'(

luckyme
28-09-11, 04:28
well i just found out my grandmother has cancer in her vagina and ive been really sad and panicky!! i have been having some discharge (clear) lately and today i have had abdominal pain and i feel a bit bloated and i feel like a shooting pain in my left side. i am so scared that i have cancer because i googled and the answers are so bad. im ovulating today so maybe thats it but my mind is telling me cancer cancer cancer :mad::weep::mad::weep:

countrygirl
28-09-11, 10:22
Until menopause I always always got ovulation pain anything from a day to a week before I ovulated and I also got the heavy clear discharge as well. Apart from the horrible pain ( I called it my walking on eggs pain as any sudden movement was painful) getting this meant I knew exactly when I would get my period as it always started 12 days after the pain went away. When I hit peri menopause it got much worse for a couple of years.

You know that you mind is playing tricks because of the sad news of your grandmother but remember she is no doubt very elderly and cancer of vagina is not uncommon and usually treatable in old ladies and has no bearing on your likelyhood of developing cancer.

Sounds like thing are pretty normal for you period wise but because of your grandmother you have latched onto what are your usual symptoms???

If you ever google anything add the word anxiety as well and you will see just how different the result is. Google cannot think:D and purely sorts by the words you enter hence every single health symptom if googled will say cancer!