PDA

View Full Version : dizziness affection vision?

Anxious_gal
28-09-11, 14:27
My period is due today too, went to bed early got up early this morning.
I thought once I had some tea the weird feelings would go away :(
I feel very not with it, space out, heavy head, eyes feel tired and sleepy, very dizzy and lightheaded, every time I move my vision goes very fuzzy :(
Keep getting head rush when standing, actually sorta feels like mild head rush that I'm having all day.
Chest feels tight but that isn't bothering me yet.
mainly it's the dizziness and fuzzy vision, I keep blinking but it keeps going out of focus!
I also have a bit of a headache but that's nothing new.
I have to finish cleaning and stuff, I have tried relaxing for a while but what ever is up with me isn't going away and starting to unnerve me now!

Every tiny movement , feels like a huge movement and sends my head spining then my vision blurs up again.
This is so ridiculous, anxiety I can handle but this is literally stopping me from getting off the couch!

Abbo
28-09-11, 15:53
This is not much help but I have the same symptoms every day, all I can do is force myself to keep doing what I normally would but I need answers, hope someone can help!

maybeoneday
28-09-11, 15:58
i had these when my period was due too so they put me on the merina coil and i now have it every day as i bleed nearly every day so it must be hormonal. im having the coil took out again see if it gores away.:lac: