PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone relate to my symptoms?

Abbo
28-09-11, 16:01
I'm sure like everyone I think I'm not convinced I suffer anxiety and my symptoms are different to everyone, and although this site is very helpful I find it hard to get a solid answer or a similar story that has something positive to tell,
My symptoms are, vision is poor most of the time and always have a spaced out, off balance feeling, jelly legs and slight tingling in arms head and neck pressure. My main concern is the vision thing it never seems to go away does anyone else have this?
I have had eye tests, MRI scans, ct scans, bp monitors, tilt tests, blood tests etc etc, also seen mental health experts who say I'm fine?

lior
28-09-11, 16:35
I haven't got those symptoms but I sympathise :(

Is it not simply bad eyesight then? Or perhaps light sensitivity?

Lots of physical health issues are psychosomatic so it might make sense that it's an anxiety thing... having said that, you need a doctor to confirm this kind of thing, you can't rely on what someone else has to find what you've got.

Good luck finding that elusive answer!

amicus
28-09-11, 17:13
check out silent migraines on the net. i get them and my vision gos funny on me

Abbo
28-09-11, 17:41
How strange I suffer from migraines every few weeks, what do u take for it and how can I be checked?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

Also is is like the after effect of migraine, I even describe it like this to doctors. Reading and watching tv, playing on computer etc all make my symptoms worse to. I have previously seen a neurologist and he never mentioned this. Also my symptoms are 24/7 and no pattern to them?

amicus
28-09-11, 17:44
its been years since i was diagnosed. you would have to ask your doctor to have you checked for them. i never knew they existed til i got them myself. good luck. and actually they prescribed a b vitamin for me to take 4 a day. i forget for sure but i believe it was b6 but don't quote me on that.

Abbo
28-09-11, 23:16
Thank u, well worth finding out:)

carlos2011
13-10-11, 17:21
Abbo, I get exactly the same symptoms..my vision problem is floaters, I had a PVD occur in my eye and since then I've had the 24/7 lightheaded feeling.