PDA

View Full Version : So happy I found this site today

Whyme
28-09-11, 18:24
I feel like crying after finding this site because I have been dealing with this disorder for a few years now and dealing with it alone , living in fear with no one to talk to who understands what I'm going through. I'm so happy I found this site just knowing there are others out there who can relate to what I'm feeling makes me feel less alone. I just had a big anxiety attack that prompted me to look online that's how I found this site. I'm still a bit shaky right now but most of the symptoms are gone for now until the next attack.

diane07
28-09-11, 18:28
Hi Whyme

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

selphie
28-09-11, 18:32
i know the feeling it is a great relief to know that theres ppl out there that suffer like us the feeling of being not understood or lonley is horrible i stumbled onto this site by accident and it was the best mistake i ever made:D

Whyme
28-09-11, 18:46
Lookimng forward to finding my way around this site so bare with me if I post in the wrong place not really sure where to post a new topic

amicus
28-09-11, 18:48
i like you just found this site today. i am looking forward to being able to take part in the chat part of it. and i too know the feeling of not being understood. especially by those near and dear to me. it just makes this illness so much harder.

Whyme
28-09-11, 18:54
i know the feeling it is a great relief to know that theres ppl out there that suffer like us the feeling of being not understood or lonley is horrible i stumbled onto this site by accident and it was the best mistake i ever made:D

My family don't understand they think it's all in my head and I can just stop it if I really wanted to. I tell them I have no real control over when it happens, they get so upset with me and tell me to just shake if off, so needless to say I have no support system to help me through.When I'm haveing an attack they say they don't have time to deal with my foolishness so I never have anyone to talk to when I'm going through one. it's scary I feel like at any moment I'm going to die or pass out. It's hard to be alone with no one to talk to

daybyday
28-09-11, 19:31
:welcome: