PDA

View Full Version : Does this all sound like just anxiety??

VioletWings
28-09-11, 21:44
(apologies if this is a little long!)I've already asked on here about left arm pain, which has been happening on and off over the last few weeks, but more so since I had a cold a week or so ago and seemed to go very much downhill.
But alongside that I've been so fatigued/weak, to the point I am making excuses not to get up out of a chair! (I'm 25 years old!) I just feel best resting in bed, and when I exert myself even in a tiny way I feel puffed out and my heart races.
I've tried to go tiny little walks but it's like a wall being in front of me. My chest has been feeling weird in a way I can't describe very well, along with heavy heartbeat, and this morning had a couple missed beats. I noticed my chest/stomach felt super uncomfortable after dinner when I was full.
I know this is probably all anxiety, and just my mind not agreeing to agree with the facts! I have also had little bits of head pain on and off. I am really just running it past you guys because I've done a few too many google's with all this and it's made me worry more. Wondering whether to get a Dr appointment tomorrow just to check up =s (I have had heart tests a year and a bit ago now)

*Also my shoulders/arms feel kind of stiff/heavy/tired.

Thanks for any advice or consolation!

cassy1989
28-09-11, 22:00
I think it absolutely sounds like anxiety as I myself have had all of them symptoms but just for peace of mind see your dr tomorrow cos then this time tomorrow hopefully you will a little better about it and hopefully the dr can help you xx

Rod
29-09-11, 00:28
Always best to check with a Doctor first to get the all clear.
I have alot of those symtoms myself and in regards to the walking I find that you can almost bring the symtoms on by worrying about them and thinking that it is only a matter of time before they appear. Then this causes you to breath harder and faster and before you know it you feel short of breath which then adds to the worry. Its like a circle.
A cold can get you breathless as well as aches and pains, But bear in mind everything is high lighted by Anxiety and most non suffering people will get them but dont give it a second thought so it has no chance to build.