PDA

View Full Version : clogged nostril

pinkynicca
29-09-11, 00:33
hey so past month or so maybe longer i have one nostril that is constantly clogged it changes from left to right tho.. also i have been feeling very odd to say the least. it feels weird walking almost off balance? my vision seems off as well. i bought nasal spray, used a netti pot. nothing is working.. can these things be connected? it has me worried about a brain tumor of course.. thanks

stuart39
29-09-11, 11:01
i think youre way ahead of yourself thinking about tumors! do you find your sense of smell is not so good too unless the smell is really strong like a spicy curry or the fresh crisp early morning air ?
its probably a polyp or two-these are small growths in the nasal passages (fairly common tbh) and can easily be removed with a quick surgical procedure. see your GP and he should refer you to an ENT team.

Helen1985
29-09-11, 12:36
Just to say i have been having exactly the same the weird thing is i had this kinda off balance feeling b4 i had the anxiety it lasted for about two weeks then vanished then came the anxiety! and ive just recently got over a cold and now the weird vision and feels like my sinusis are all blocked up. It seems to get worse when i lie down too. xx