PDA

View Full Version : Can you bring your symptoms on?

Laine
29-09-11, 07:16
Just wondering if anyone else feels that they can bring their various symptoms on. I've noticed that if I dont get any sort of pain or ache for a few hours and suddenly think about it, invariably within a few minutes something will start to hurt.

skyisblue
29-09-11, 08:42
A big "yes" to that!

M155anthr0p3
29-09-11, 11:23
I second that.

I no longer read the medication side effects leaflet either or I start to "develop" symptoms...LOL

Ellie-Bear
29-09-11, 14:19
Definately!!! I never read the side effects leaflets either as I begin (or think that I begin) to develop symptoms of all of them!!!
My main symptom atm is spasms and dryness in the throat/back of mouth, if I don't think about it it goes away whereas if I focus on it it gets unbearable to the point that I think my throat is going to close up!!
Hoping one day I might be 'normal' again LOL.

Laine
29-09-11, 15:59
glad I'm not the only one!!

Rugrat
29-09-11, 16:18
YES

selphie
29-09-11, 18:27
you can def bring em on happens to me all the time more you think the worse it gets

SaraBee
29-09-11, 18:57
Yes definitely yes! That's why I don't wake up with symptoms but they develop during the day.

M155anthr0p3
30-09-11, 12:03
Definately!!! I never read the side effects leaflets either as I begin (or think that I begin) to develop symptoms of all of them!!!
My main symptom atm is spasms and dryness in the throat/back of mouth, if I don't think about it it goes away whereas if I focus on it it gets unbearable to the point that I think my throat is going to close up!!
Hoping one day I might be 'normal' again LOL.

Throat spasms yeah......LOL
Or looking to see if your lips have gone blue
:roflmao: