PDA

View Full Version : in pain with my back and need advice

keithh
29-09-11, 16:34
i am a 32yo male who has had previous back problems but last week i my pain started in both sides of my lower back and within 24hrs the pain spread to the wholoe of my lower back, a few days before it i had hot and cold spells and went pale in colour could anyone please give advice on this matter if you can

nomorepanic
29-09-11, 16:42
Hi keithh

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

keta
29-09-11, 16:52
I say go and see your GP to be on the safe side it could be anything.

Bruno58
29-09-11, 17:14
Can you describe the pain in more detail...what was the diagnosis of your earlier problem...any pain at the back of your thighs?

J.

Anxious_gal
29-09-11, 18:23
You need to see a doctor, go to the hospital if the pain gets unbearable, don't suffer in silence x

keithh
29-09-11, 19:28
the pain is like as if someone is pulling the lower part of my back apart, when i get up in the mornings it isnt so bad but as the day goes even if i aint doing anything it gets more intense and my earlier problem was when i got hit across the top part of my back when i was 17yo and i have no pain at the back of my thighs, and thanks to others who have advised on this if i am still having problems tomorrow i will be going to the hospital with as my doctor always puts pain down to being in our heads