PDA

View Full Version : Please please help

pink
29-09-11, 17:02
Hi everyone
Posted few days ago about horrible time I'm having at the minute but for background have a large dvt blood clot in femoral artery and iliac vein in groin, also had miscarriage at 13 wks, 2 wks ago. Been having bad trapped wind throughout pregnancy which has got worse since lost baby. Also weird pressure feeling about inch below belly button. For last few days have had horrible lower back ache and just now have felt what feels like very small hard lump about 1-2 inches diagonally up from my belly button in upper abdomen. I'm 36. I truly feel like I'm cracking up, can't stop crying and am terrified there's something else wrong like ovarian cancer? Scared to death about this lump now, please please can anyone help? Truly can't cope :(((

hyg
29-09-11, 17:22
Hi
sorry your so down.I really think you need to see your GP even if its just to put your mind at rest. I have been to my docs for all sorts of stuff that turned out to be nothing. If you make the desicion now to ring for an appointment then this in itself will make you feel better. Take some painkillers and rest tonight then ring docs in morning x:)

Janeeey
29-09-11, 18:32
Firstly I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage must be a really hard time for you. I too have been so worried re gynae cancers so understand your concern. I think you do need to go see your GP to just get reassurance and I am sure they can help your discomfort. Your pain is sure to be from the miscariage and your hormones still being all over the place, I would say the lump will be that also - plus you would have had scans (or at least one) that they would have been able to view your ovaries so would have seen any problems.

Take care of yourself and make sure you ask your GP to help you x