PDA

View Full Version : Whats the normal body Temp?

lisa1987
30-09-11, 09:19
Since I bought a thermonitor I have been a little paranoid about taking my temp every so often, plus am curious about it. But since I been told by my GP that I had IBS (plus am constipated badly) she gave me Mebeverine but they never helped me "Go". So I bought Dulcoease from the Pharamacy and in a couple days it's returning back to normal.
I also discovered I have Hemmoroids. So after all the I have been taking my temp constantly. At the moment its 36.7c last night it was 37.5c then I thought "I must have an infection" I also I found a bump/lumb on my poop tube (sorry I dont know its real term) it's probably the size of 10p and its uncomfortable. I noticed this when I had an "itchy bit" And I really dont know if its something I should get checked out. And because of my bowels are emptying I got a lilttle worried. So what is the normal body temp? I know it varies from person to person. But im small height and only weigh 46.4kg with Low blood pressure.

Zee
01-10-11, 21:33
Body temps can change throughout the day, depending on time of day and what you are doing.
My average temp is 97 to 98..( 36.1 to 36.7)

paula lynne
01-10-11, 22:49
Anything over 37.1 deg is classed as a temperature., anything over 38 is a fever.Its not surprisng in this weather that we are a little warmer than usual. If youve got a thermometer, I urge you not to use it all the time and become paraniod about your temp. It can fluctuate throughout the day, and also can give different readings depending on the weather, time of the month, how much water you can drink etc etc.

Anxious_gal
01-10-11, 23:00
a fever is 38C any time I was ill and needed a doctor it was always 38C.
Mine ranges from 35.6C to 37.6C

Girl_Interrupted
01-10-11, 23:41
Hi there normal body temp is anything between 36.1°C - 37°C but the body temp does change throughout the day and from person to person, so unless its going through the roof I wouldn't worry about it!
Our body regulates temp all the time u would certainly know if u had any fever, I had glandular fever when I was about 25 and my temp went over 38°C! and I knew it! (And i'm still here ;)

So dont worry about ur temp ok :) xx

Anxious_gal
02-10-11, 02:04
Also at that time of month your temperature goes up :) And you sweat tones in bed lol