PDA

View Full Version : My Anxiety and Panic attack Channel....

Littlehelper123
30-09-11, 09:54
Over the past few months I have struggled to find people that have been through similar situations as myself. I have asked numorous drs and helpers to give me some groups where people can go and talk to one another about their experience. I found this website and it's okay - its good. But I know that talking face to face with people helps a lot more than typing.

So what do I want to do about it ? I made a Youtube channel called

www.youtube.com/misshelpinghannah

it is a place for people to go to talk to eachother , to use videos and the comments to talk to one another , and eventually I want to have loads of subscribers, and become a partener and create my own charity for people going through this...I know its a dream and a big thing to do but I believe i can do it.

I just need the help of people like you to help =)

I have horrible anxiety and panic attacks - and I want to give something back.

Thanks for reading

Hannah xxx :hugs:

KayleighJane
30-09-11, 10:24
hi hannah, what a great idea :yesyes: i watched your video but found it very difficult to hear despite my volume being turned up full.

kayleigh x

---------- Post added at 10:24 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

I have subscribed though :D

Littlehelper123
30-09-11, 10:36
Ahh dang it , i've had that problem for a while now =/ it works really good with headphones if that helps lol xxx

KayleighJane
30-09-11, 10:45
d'oh :doh:

I will dig my headphones out and have another listen lol

andy2
02-10-11, 11:58
hi Hannah. wanted to say well done for taking the bull by the horns. have watched your video and thought i was great. i am now an honorary subscriber to your channel. if i knew how to upload a video then i would lol. how do you feel now that you have done it. i hope that you atleast feel proud
xx

Wotnews
02-10-11, 12:14
Hi Hannah
Just watched your video..The volume was fine!! This is a great idea and I will subscribe and upload as soon as I can remember my YouTube log in.. lol
Also you're so right about the power of the dog...I don't know what I'd do without mine,especially,like you say,because people chat to you and the dog is the focus.
Good luck and keep us updated...this was a brave thing to do and you should be really proud.
Xx