PDA

View Full Version : how do you cope?

debs180
30-09-11, 15:22
Hi all,
haven't posted in quite awhile....been having a good run recently, but lately things have been getting bad again.
I worry alot about my head, pressures, headaches, tightness, light-headedness etc. The woozy feeling and off balance feeling is getting worse :weep:, my eyes go blurry alot now and it takes awhile to re-focus them (if that makes sense to anyone?) and the light-headedness has turned into full on dizziness....scary!!!
So i just wondering for those who suffer dizziness or any of the above, have you any tips or advice to help...i need to get on top of this again as i have a 8 month old baby who is starting to get more mobile!!! (lol)

Thank you in advance for any help
Debs xx

tobyjug01
30-09-11, 16:00
Hi Debs. Everything you say does all point to anxiety. Its one of those cycles that the more you focus on it the worse it becomes. Have faith in the fact that you have had a good run,and that you will again. Try to remain positive and you will have positive things happen in return. Think about all the good things you have in your life and enjoy your little one,try to not let these things get in your way. I find that when I have my symptoms I throw myself into something to take my mind of it,and it does work. Check out these websites as they have been a real help to me,they are free to join and they do make a difference. Websites are living life to the full,and mood gym,take a look and see how easy it is to start turning your life around so you can get back to yourself and enjoy life and the time you have with your little one.

I have been at some real low points over the past few months,but being positive is a massive thing and it does work that I promise you. Pm me any time if I can help you in anyway. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Laters:yesyes:

AnxiousMummy
30-09-11, 18:05
Hi .. Im having exactly the same problems as you all head related since i had my son 9 weeks ago ...coping better than i was ... just started mood gym too give it a go if anything it will distract you from your symptoms :)

Pm me ifyo ever need to chat or vent :)

x

Anxious_gal
30-09-11, 18:29
I don't know, I just try to get through the day, I don't know how I would cope if I had a baby too look after as to be honest I can barely manage myself.
I think if you have any support at all that would help a little bit x
When my mum had me she had all her sisters help out for the first few months, then she went back to work as she needed the money.
Maybe you could use day care every so often to give your self a break if you can afford it?
If you are feeling burnt out don't be afraid to admit this and ask for help x

debs180
30-09-11, 18:41
Thanks all for the words of encouragement. I have a very understanding partner...hes great, he takes the baby and our other 2 daughters off my hands for a few hours so i get "me" time.
I guess i need to put all my self help measures back into practice....especially the distraction 1!!!
Anxiousmummy..thanks, same goes for you if u need a chat etc

Thanks again all
Debs xxx

AnxiousMummy
03-10-11, 22:03
Evening,

Was just doing a search on my symptoms that have been causing me panic today and your posts always seem to come up i think i have exactly to a T - the same symptoms as you ... had a bad one today did a search as im convinced have lung cancer which has spread to my brain (am smoker too)... searched no more panic and your post come up..... Just thought id mention it to you to try and reasure you and myself that their is nothing wrong.

We are either both seriously ill or suffering with anxiety ... im betting with the latter :0)