PDA

View Full Version : totally exausted.

happy13
30-09-11, 18:20
Just wondered does everyone else find anxiety totally exhausting? I go though cycles usually 2 good weeks 2bad, when I'm in a bad phase i am wiped out. I do wake through the night in panic but it's more than just tired.

eva82
30-09-11, 18:54
When my anxiety is really bad I feel totally wiped out! No matter how much sleep I get or daytimes naps I take, I will feel tired and almost flu-like. Body aches, head pressure, dodgy tummy, and so much more. I think it just takes a lot of energy to fight all the extra anxiety and panic that has built up..add on top of that not sleeping well through the night and it's no surprise our bodies react the way they do. I've heard great things about vitamin B complex..it's supposed to give your body an extra boost and help support a healthy nervous system. I have yet to try it but maybe someone on here has??

VioletWings
30-09-11, 19:26
Right now I feel utterly exhausted too, I can't tell whether it's after-virus fatigue or anxiety or both! Either way, I find anxiety very energy sapping.
I don't know about vit B, but I do take a multivitamin. I also heard cod liver oil is good, I have tried it and didn't keep it up, but I think it did me a bit of good at the time.