PDA

View Full Version : Women on the move need your votes!

yvonne_uk_98
30-09-11, 18:52
Hi All,

Please could you all help VOTE for my womens group called WOMEN ON THE MOVE! we came together at Women & Children First through domestic violence, rape, and sexual abuse. Our group of women have came a long way and we have over come certain things in our daily lifes. As a group we managed to create a name for our selfs because we are women who are moving forward. there are 5 of us in our group and we have asked for some money for our group, so that we can do things for our children. without this support we can not afford to give our children the things they really need, like day trips, going to pictures etc...

We try and raise money, this year all the money we have raise is almost done so this year our children who are affected by what we went through are going to miss out this Christmas, and on the other events that we try our best to do for them.

Last year we won an Award for best community womens group, and we were invited back this year, becasue they though our group deserved to be at the Awards this year, though we didnt win this year. it was lovely to be picked to attend.

all were asking is you vote for us, we would very much appreciate this, thanks.

the link you would have to go to is:

http://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/

You have to register to put your vote in,

you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
then you click the link and confirm your registration. then you log in, and click find project, then you click on by project name, then under project name, type in women on the move, then scroll down to Voting area, and scroll down to Paisley & Cardonald and click on it, then you scroll down to Public/Community Benefit, click on this, I think this is where you Vote for my womens group.

We would very much appreciate your votes. thanks.

Yvonne

paula lynne
30-09-11, 20:30
Done x
What a wonderful woman you are Yvonne x:hugs:
Love P x
ps....didnt work on the link, but came out of here, googled it, and voted that way. x

Rous
30-09-11, 21:26
Here's a direct link to that voting site's registration page Yvonne. :)

https://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/user/register/

Once folk register & confirm using the confirmation email sent to them they can then use the link below to go direct to your group 'Women On The Move'.

http://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/project/567

They'll need to tick the check box on the right to accept the voting terms & conditions before they click the Vote for us link below that, which when clicked will take them to a login screen if they haven't logged in already. :winks:

After logging in they will need to go back to the group's page where they can tick the box again and click Vote for us, the page will go dark with a white message box to say their vote was successful. :smile:

Good luck for winning Yvonne. :hugs:

21 Votes now. :winks:

yvonne_uk_98
30-09-11, 23:39
Done x
What a wonderful woman you are Yvonne x:hugs:
Love P x
ps....didnt work on the link, but came out of here, googled it, and voted that way. x

Here's a direct link to that voting site's registration page Yvonne. :)

https://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/user/register/

Once folk register & confirm using the confirmation email sent to them they can then use the link below to go direct to your group 'Women On The Move'.

http://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/project/567

They'll need to tick the check box on the right to accept the voting terms & conditions before they click the Vote for us link below that, which when clicked will take them to a login screen if they haven't logged in already. :winks:

After logging in they will need to go back to the group's page where they can tick the box again and click Vote for us, the page will go dark with a white message box to say their vote was successful. :smile:

Good luck for winning Yvonne. :hugs:

21 Votes now. :winks:

Thank you both for voting, we very much appreciate this, thanks, and thank you Rous for helping with directing people to the correct page, I was getting so confused and couldnt understand why I got there the first time, and when I tryed to do it a second time, no joy. as I was trying to explain how to do it. I appreciate this very much. thank you.:hugs:

haziefantasie
01-10-11, 18:15
Ive done it :)

Its a fantastic cause Yvonne, I wish there was something like that where I live that I could get involved in.

Good luck with winning the money, Ill have my fingers crossed for you x

yvonne_uk_98
01-10-11, 18:46
Ive done it :)

Its a fantastic cause Yvonne, I wish there was something like that where I live that I could get involved in.

Good luck with winning the money, Ill have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi Haziefantasie,

Thank you very much for your vote, very much appreciated, thanks.:hugs:

Yvonne

Magic
02-10-11, 15:34
done it

yvonne_uk_98
03-10-11, 00:08
done it

Hi Magic,

Thank you very much, appreciated, thanks.:hugs: