PDA

View Full Version : Have I Finally Recovered?!

DavidLang
30-09-11, 22:44
Hi All,

This is my third post to mention my recovery. After the first two posts, i was proven wrong! Perhaps my constant introspection and awareness of myself is contributing to my condition, but at the very moment, i genuinely feel better. I'm sure i'm still and anxious and suggestible and have some hot flashes, but my thinking is currently more normal then it has been for a very long time. I hoping that this is really the last stage of condition and i can look back at the past two months and not only laugh, but wonder with amazement at the condition that is anxiety. Anyway, the more i type the more i may ruminate! I don't mean to treat this forum as my diary (though this post will be a reminder if i don't recover), but hopefully my recovery or feelings of recovery or episodes of recovery will be of use to some of you.

Regards,

tommy1982
30-09-11, 22:51
Hi All,

This is my third post to mention my recovery. After the first two posts, i was proven wrong! Perhaps my constant introspection and awareness of myself is contributing to my condition, but at the very moment, i genuinely feel better. I'm sure i'm still and anxious and suggestible and have some hot flashes, but my thinking is currently more normal then it has been for a very long time. I hoping that this is really the last stage of condition and i can look back at the past two months and not only laugh, but wonder with amazement at the condition that is anxiety. Anyway, the more i type the more i may ruminate! I don't mean to treat this forum as my diary (though this post will be a reminder if i don't recover), but hopefully my recovery or feelings of recovery or episodes of recovery will be of use to some of you.

Regards,

Hi Dave

It's possible you might get an off day or a few off days in a row in the future, but by the sounds of it your on the right path, however if you wake up one morning anxious, remember its probally just there for a morning and not the period like before.

I remember asking the very same question as you in the past, and the answer I gave myself was

"I had not got my confidence back" after a while with no anxiety you will sure get this

Well done matey

paula lynne
30-09-11, 23:23
Keep doing what youre doing, you sound great. :yahoo:Having a positive attitude is half the battle, well done!
Paula x