PDA

View Full Version : constant need to urinated

D Watton
01-10-11, 11:38
As title says.. I'm going quite a lot, I'm just wondering would this have something to do with stress or worry?...and I mean urinate :p

Carrera74
01-10-11, 11:43
I need to go a lot when I'm nervous such as before going to the dentist, before an interview so it could be your stress/worry? Are you drinking more this week due to the hot weather? How long have you had the need to go a lot?

D Watton
01-10-11, 11:59
Long story short I was on holiday 1 month ago, and feel ill.. I still don't feel right now that I'm back.. Been to doc, and I've been told I have too much acid in stomach. But I've worried myself senseless and I'm just wondering would this be an effect due to the stress or worry, or has anyone had this sort of thing before.. My bowels are upset so I'm guessing this may have an effect on me maybe needing to go soon often.?

Worried_Male
01-10-11, 12:31
Explain a bit more. How often do you feel urges? When you go is it a strong or weak flow? Any pain/discomfort etc?

D Watton
01-10-11, 13:07
Urge to go every 1 hour or less.. Very clear with no pain or discharge, and quite a big flow. There's no pain at all, just a kind of relief n my bowels

Worried_Male
01-10-11, 13:11
Sounds anxiety related to me. If you are concerned see your doctor.

D Watton
01-10-11, 13:19
Yea its concerning me as I only have one kidney and don't want to take any risks as such with it.

Worried_Male
01-10-11, 13:27
Yea its concerning me as I only have one kidney and don't want to take any risks as such with it.

Yeah i think you should see your doctor just to be on the safe side.

Carrera74
01-10-11, 13:28
Yep best to go to the GP. Just to put your mind at rest if anything :)

D Watton
01-10-11, 13:58
Yea defo going gp, but I'm not sure if I should maybe go hospital?? Or do I leave it for a day and see if things ease of..

Carrera74
01-10-11, 14:17
I'm not a doctor but I'd say it would wait for your doc to see you unless you're in pain or passing blood or something?

D Watton
01-10-11, 14:44
Yeaa not really in pain, just more discomfort.. But yea ill give it few days untill I can see gp.. Cheers :)

Carrera74
01-10-11, 15:39
Let us know how you get on :)

belgarion
01-10-11, 18:47
I came here today to see if anyone else had this. I've not stopped all day. It is warm, and I'm thirsty, so drinking more I guess. Also feeling pretty tired, so hoefully a relaxing evening will sort me out.

Worried_Male
01-10-11, 18:47
Yea defo going gp, but I'm not sure if I should maybe go hospital?? Or do I leave it for a day and see if things ease of..

From what you have explained it really don't sound urgent. Passing urine every hour with a good flow and no pain or discomfort don't sound serious to me. I think you should wait until you see the doctor.

From what you have described it sounds like anxiety but again see your doctor for peace of mind.