PDA

View Full Version : Can Anxiety make u this ill?! Grrr!!!

Helen1985
02-10-11, 18:22
Hey everyone! I have been to the Gp as thought i might have a ear infection, anyway turns out i havnt! ive been getting weird feelings in the back of my head, like a tightness and after 3 weeks of no anxiety symptoms ive had two panic attacks in two days. They always happen at night. The thing is last night i felt like i was running out of air/not breathless is this normal? i had a weird taste in my mouth too and i feel awfull today (its time of the month to) I think im looking for a bit of reasurence, i just cant belive how bad anxiety can make u feel. My head feels so odd and keeps going tingley around my right eye. xxxxxx

Wotnews
02-10-11, 18:30
Hi Helen
Yep..anxiety can make u feel that I'll..have a look at the info on the left ..all your symptoms are in there. It's rotten cos you have to deal with all this physical stff..on top of what your mind is doing.
But it's beatable!!

Good luck x

Helen1985
02-10-11, 18:37
Thanx for replying, it sure is annoying lol. all the time i think this is it im going to die! im terrified of a brain tumour but im trying to convince myself id no by now,i have forgotten what its like to feel normal lol. thanks again xxx

Wotnews
02-10-11, 19:17
Hi hele.
I've said this soooooooo many times but only people who live with anxiety know how it really feels.I know that sounds obvious but it affects us physically emotionally and spiritually..and it's exhausting. That's why talking to people who know how it feels really helps..if only so we don't feel like we are going mad.
I hope your symptoms start to ease off..try not to worry..

Xx

Helen1985
02-10-11, 20:40
Thanx hun, I no deep down i prob bring on my symptoms but they are so so scary, like u said alot f people dont understand i think my friends just think its just a bit of over worrying and itl pass lol. ahh if only! Im not liking the stuffyness feels like i cant breathe...... trying to think happy thoughts lol xxx

AnxiousMummy
02-10-11, 20:58
i used to find hypocondriacs amusing and slightly silly till i got it and its awful scarey place x

skyisblue
03-10-11, 03:13
I also get weird feelings at the back of my head. I dunno why. My HA self is telling me that it's something sinister, but I'm trying to fight it with my rational self. Hope we'll feel better!