PDA

View Full Version : Really badly messed up my pill, advice please?

Lizziesaurus
02-10-11, 20:10
I switched from yasmin to trinovum pretty much a full 21 days ago. I'd been running yasmin back to back for a while, as I recall I've only had 1 'period' this year I think.

Anyway, I've pretty much doubled up every pill in this pack, I've missed 1 or 2 at a time and I've not used another form of contraception.
We've not had sex that much in the past 3 weeks because we've been at his mum&dads whilst his dad's in hospital however I know it doesn't take more than once :doh:

I can't help but think I'll be ok because every other time I've messed up I was ok and not pregnant however this was the whole pack pretty much.
I know I should know better and I don't need telling! But what are my realistic chances of being pregnant?

I should be more concerned, but I will admit I want a baby and have done for quite some time although neither I or my partner are ready :unsure:

swgrl09
03-10-11, 16:07
How long ago did you have sex? If it wasn't more than a couple days, you could always get the morning after pill for some reassurance. If it was longer, have you taken a pregnancy test? That was the only way i reassured myself until I got my period when I was having some problems with my pill.

Lizziesaurus
07-10-11, 16:30
Ok, this is day 7 of my 7 day break and no 'period'. I rang the docs, she said it might be the change in hormone levels because this is a new pill but to do a pregnancy test in about 5 days to check. I've already done one which was negative but I can't help but worry, maybe I'm imagneing things but something doesn't feel right. I was feeling sick last night and this morning too and I've had odd cramps around my lower back, not normal of me and periods.

I don't want to take my venlafaxine or pill if I might be pregnant, dunno if I'd keep it but I'd want the option, it would break my heart I know to go trough an abortion :/

Any advice please? And sorry for any typos, I'm on my iPad.