PDA

View Full Version : vibrating in body

laura1988
03-10-11, 07:48
Ok so I did a reali bad thing and googled it and now thing I have ms!!! I'm so scared!! I've been feeling werid all week with dizzieness and feeling weak in arms and legs and now I've woken up with this! Please could someone tell me if they have had anything like this?? X

Rebecca10
03-10-11, 11:13
Hi Laura, I also googled my symptoms and came up with ms!! I had and still have muscle twitching, tingling, vibrating in the legs and aching muscles.. (this was 5 years ago and I'm 23 now) all the doctors I've seen have said it's nothing to worry about and it's anxiety - so if you know you have anxiety then it's probably that!! I told my doctor I had googled my symptoms and she rolled her eyes and said google has got a lot to answer for!! Meaning that it scares the crap out of everyone!! If you type in anxiety and vibrating/weakness/dizziness then you will bring up a lot of information on people that have the same symptoms as you who also have anxiety. But if you're really worried then see the doctor to put your mind at rest x

Jhcdmom
03-10-11, 12:41
If you are taking any anti depression/anxiety meds, all of those symptoms you described can be side effects. Are you on any meds? I am and I have had everything you describe:) If you are not on meds then it is just your anxiety. It is the tension the anxiety creates in your body that is making you feel that way. It causes the shaking and aches and feeling of weakness. Try not to always assume the worst, easier said then done, I know!!! Chin up and try to distract yourself when you feel this way.

lindajane1971
03-10-11, 19:31
Hi Laura,
i know exactly how you feel, earlier on this year i had the same you describe, every single day i woke up with this awful internal trembling that covered my entire torso it would tremble away until mid morning, and i had this for 2 months!!!!! I dont know what caused it but it just gradually went away on its own.
Then about a month ago i have started waking up in the middle of the night with the same inner trembling but its situated in the centre of my chest and feels like my heart is shaking/beating in jelly!
It really frightens me but i know its part of anxiety and this time its not happening every day and its gradually fading too.
I hope this helps, i cant tell you what it is but ive had it and it goes away eventually.
Linda x

Seffie
11-10-11, 17:32
Don't know how old you are but internal vibrating is a common symptom of peri menopause-I had it on & off for a couple of years-mainly in my head & chest-like when you put your hand against the fridge or computer base, just a kind of vibrating hum. Jusyt a thought-hope I haven't offended you if you're only 20-something!!