PDA

View Full Version : worried by this

skyblue
03-10-11, 10:51
Hi All

well where do i start,you would think by now after this many years Id have all the answers,having done many therapy groups,exhausted the library shelves on self help books,and drove all my friends and family slightly mad...:wacko:

Have been going through a bit of a low period,panic..etc had to go to hosp to heart clinic as having chest pains..all good :yesyes:

was just about to eat my lunch the other day,when my vision went blurry,firghtend the c..p out of me,as im sure it would any one..full blown panic on massive scale...it did settle after about half an hour..

but now has become an obsession,keep checking eyes,frightened to be at home on my own,and everytime i leave the house..i find myself back again Grrrrr.... I have been off work for 2 weeks and im due back tmw...
just dont know what to do.... i now have the senario in my head that it will happen again and im stuck away from home...

saw the doc he seemed to think all ok..but do we listen to docs ((no)))..

just some advise pleaseeee

sky xx:flowers:

austinali66
03-10-11, 18:58
Hi sky, lots of people post on here about blurred vision and anxiety, it seems to go with the territory. I think the panic then makes it worse. Sometimes it can mean a headache coming on. You have had it checked with doc so am sure fine.I'm struggling with health anxiety demons myself and I know it takes over. Hope u feel better soon.